PGC2 Gauges are an economical choice where ambient corrosion and vibration are of concern. The stainless steel case and ring offer excellent corrosion resistance, and the PG is fillable for vibration or pulsation applications. Suitable for all fluids compatible with copper alloys.
There are many different combinations and attributes on pressure gauges, we ask that you make your selection below.
If you do not see the pressure range you need or if you have any other questions, please give us a call.
Features and Specifications
- Glycerine filled or dry/fillable
- Convenient panel mounting adapters
- Case: Stainless steel
- Ring: Stainless steel, crimped
- Lens: Plastic
- Dial: Aluminum, black figures on white background
- Wetted Parts: Copper alloy w/ restrictor screw
- Temperature: 0 to 150 F
- Accuracy: 1.6% full scale