PT45T1A Process Gauges are designed to withstand corrosive atmospheres and media, pulsation and vibration; a very rugged
gauge engineered for the process industries. The solid front/blowout back provides a high degree of user safety. |
There are many different combinations and attributes on pressure gauges, we ask that you make your selection below.
If you do not see the pressure range you need or if you have any other questions, please give us a call.
Features and Specifications
- SS Solid Front/Blowout Back
- All Stainless Steel Internal Parts
- Adjustable Pointer Glycerine Filled or Dry/Fillable
- Ring: Fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic screwed ring, removable.
- Lens: Tempered safety glass
- Dial: Aluminum, black figures on white background.
- Micro-Adjustable Pointer with Floating Zero
- Wetted Parts: 316 stainless steel with restrictor screw.
- Ranges: Vacumn to 20,000psi.
- Temperature: Ambient: 0 to 150F (Glycerine filled)
- Process: -30 to 400F (Dry)
- Accuracy: 0.5% full scale.
Custom / Logo Dials available. Please call toll free 877.782.2329 or email us email@example.com